After Better business Bureau (BBB) had evaluated the statements made and issued by Securus Technologies to their clients, it gave the firm a formal accreditation as well as an A+ rating. Securus Technologies tops in providing civil and criminal justice technology solutions for public safety, corrections, investigation, and monitoring as well.
The Senior Vice President of Operations pointed out that it is through working aggressively with Better Business Bureau located in Texas, they received the recognition. He added that by collaborating with BBB, they became compliant to the list of the following required standards:
- Trust building by creating and maintaining up to date records
- Ensuring adherence to the existing advertising and selling standards
- Maintaining honesty about products and services as well disclosing material details
- Disclosing the necessary information about the business as well that of operations for the customer to make the choice of buying or not
- Abiding to all written or verbal agreements and representations
- Being prompt to address any problem in the marketplace professionally
- Ensure that any data collected is necessary, protected and used responsibly as per the customer’s preferences
- Maintaining integrity while approaching any business dealings, transactions, and commitments
Securus established the largest in-house domestic call center with 220 seats, and it is a move that improved customer service handling. They had a higher target, but with the current capacity, they still manage to respond to more than 2.5 million calls on a monthly basis. The calls get answered within 11 seconds in average while their customer satisfaction score stands at 4.3 out of 5. Also, Securus representatives are trained on the basis of the BBB required standards. All the above results clearly provide justification for the recent accreditation of the firm.
About Securus Technologies
Securus Technologies is a firm located in Dallas, Texas that helps in connecting family and friends to those in prison using superior communication solutions. Securus serves over 3400 public safety, law enforcement, and correction agencies as well as 1,200,000 inmates in North America. They focus on connecting what matters.